As a Junior Fixed Income Trader at Achmea Investment Management you will work in a dynamic environment and manage all fixed income trading activities. Your tasks will encompass many different responsibilities, primarily focusing on efficiently executing trades but just as importantly working closely with the structurers, portfolio managers, and back office team to make continuous improvements. If you have an academic degree, a few years of work experience, and a passion to improve processes and prove yourself, then you could be the Junior Fixed Income Trader we are looking for.
We value Junior Fixed Income Traders who like to take initiatives, who work closely together with other teams and are continuously looking to improve the organization. In summary, as a Junior Fixed Income Trader you will:
- Manage all fixed income trading activities
- Seek improvement in everything you do
- Manage relationships with financial counterparties and providers of electronic trading platforms
- Perform periodic broker reviews
- Inform our clients on transaction execution, verbally and in writing
- Work closely with colleagues across multiple teams within the firm
When you start as a Junior Fixed Income Trader you will be involved right away in the daily activities of a trading desk and work closely with more senior colleagues. That way you will directly gain hands-on experience.